- Pure soy wax
- Natural Oil
- 50+ hours of burn time
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Trim wax to 1/4" each time you burn it to prevent smoke and soot build-up on jar or other items.
- Keep wax free of matches, wick trimmings or other flammable materials.
- Burn only on stable, heat-resistant surfaces for no more than 4 hours at a time. Allow it to cool completely between burnings.
- Do not move candle while burning or if wax is melted.
- Discontinue use when a half inch of wax is left on the bottom.
- Keep out of reach of children or pets.
- Failure to follow instructions could result in fire hazard, injury or smoke damage.