When it comes to relaxation, lavender is our 'go to' every time, right? Combine this mellowing aroma - in the form of pure essential oil - with a warm, glowing soy candle and you have yourself a recipe for absolute soul restoration. You need it. You deserve it. You'll love it. Go for it.
- Pure soy wax
- Natural Oil
- 50+ hours of burn time
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Trim wax to 1/4" each time you burn it to prevent smoke and soot build-up on jar or other items.
- Keep wax free of matches, wick trimmings or other flammable materials.
- Burn only on stable, heat-resistant surfaces for no more than 4 hours at a time. Allow it to cool completely between burnings.
- Do not move candle while burning or if wax is melted.
- Discontinue use when a half inch of wax is left on the bottom.
- Keep out of reach of children or pets.
- Failure to follow instructions could result in fire hazard, injury or smoke damage.